Have you ever wanted to try your own hand at hand-dyeing yarn? Now’s your chance with Ashford’s range of undyed NZ yarns available by the skein!
This luxury yarn is beautiful in its natural undyed state but absolutely gorgeous when hand dyed with Ashford Wool Dyes. Perfect for weaving, fine knitting, crochet and more. This silk is incredibly soft with a lovely sheen and beautiful lustre, it has an even spin and is moisture absorbing. Can also be combined with other yarns in weaving or knitting.
Sold as individual un-labeled skeins.
• 100% Mulberry Silk
• 2 ply extra fine lace weight
• 100gm net at standard condition
• 910m (995yds)
• Suggested sett 24 – 30epi
• Suggested needles 2.00mm or smaller
• Each skein has 4 “dyers ties” to ensure your skein stays intact while dyeing
• Care – hand wash, dry flat, cool iron, dry cleanable